Bulgarian Adventure Tourism will take you for 3 days in "Rila" mountain. This mountain is the highest one in Bulgaria, and this hike will be climbing the highest peak on the Balkans.
* Destination: "Rila" mountain. "Borovets" town
* Summits and altitude: You will visit the highest summit of the Balkans, Musala-2925 m Summary of the ascending and descending denivelation roughly is: 1200 meters.
* Tour Duration: This tour will last three days. We will be sleeping at the same place in "Musala" lodge 2430 m.
- Day 1: Driving from Sofia city to "Borovets" town. Ascending by a gondola lift from "Borovets" town to "Yastrebets" summit 2369m. Having a small walk from the lift station on the top of the peak to "Musala" lodge 2430m. Rest, dinner and sleep in the lodge.
- Day 2: Breakfast, climbing the "Musala" summit 2925m. Taking pictures and having a break. Descending from the summit to 'Musala" lodge. Resting, dinner and sleep in the lodge.
- Day 3: Breakfast, walking to the lift station on "Yastrebets: summit 2369m. Descending to "Borovets" town. Traveling to the Sofia capital city. If there is time we might see some of the sightseeing in the Sofia capital city.
* Sleeping arrangements: In "Musala" lodge 2430m. It is a high mountain lodge that offer food and shelter, not many luxuries here but still a warm and hospitable place in the heart of the mountain. Perfect mountain sight near a few lakes. As this being a lodge, you should consider taking sleeping bags with you.
* Logistics: Traveling from city to city in the country will be accomplished by a car or a small bus depending on the size of the group.
* Every single participant must provide:
- Legit health insurance.
- Personal data for the mountain rescue form.
* Every single participant: pays for his transport fees, as we don’t provide your flight or travel from your country to and from Bulgaria, back to your country.
* We provide: We will supply you with mountain rescue insurance, and the sleeping arrangements. If anybody has some specific requirements for the food, we must know in advance, because after all it is a lodge and the food in the lodges is not like in the restaurants.
* Equipment: If you want to take part in this trek you must have the following equipment: mountaineering boots, backpack, spare clothing, anti-rain clothes, sun protection, sun glasses, sleeping bag, trekking poles, personal first aid kit and mosquito protection.
* Food: The meals are not included in the final price. If you wish to have food, we could add it for 20 euro per day. Meals include breakfast and dinner. Lunches are not included.
OLD MOUNTAIN'S TREK
LONG TREK ADVENTURE
EXTREME CAVE EXPLORING
* required field
Copyright Ⓒ 2014 Bulgarian Adventure Tourism. All rights reserved
Created by Anna G. Studio